0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with colorectal cancer utilizing new therapeutic approaches
Utilize the interprofessional team in the management and treatment of colorectal cancer patients
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with multiple sclerosis.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Analyze the science of colorectal cancer, including molecular characterization and patient screening guidelines.
Evaluate clinical trial data of emerging first-line, second-line and combination therapies for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
Implement the interprofessional team to create optimal treatment strategies to improve outcomes and the overall quality of life in colorectal cancer patients.
1. Colorectal Cancer (CRC) is the 4th most common cancer diagnosed each year in the United States with about 145,000 new diagnosis per year. Which of the following represents where colorectal cancer stands regarding cancer-related deaths with approximately 50,000 deaths per year?
2. Which of the following is NOT a risk factor for developing colorectal cancer (CRC)?
3. Screening for CRC is still not universal within the U.S. Though there was an 11% increase in screening from 2002 to 2010, up to 65% from 54%, approximately how many Americans between the ages of 50-75 years old have never been screened?
4. There are two identified immune subtypes of CRC, according to microsatellite stability. Microsatellite Instable-High (MSI-H) and Microsatellite Stable (MSS). Which of the following is MSI-H responsive to?
5. The MyPathway Study, a Phase IIa multiple basket study, that is an ongoing, multicenter, nonrandomized study of patients with advanced solid tumors, evaluated several alterations including BRAF, EGFR, Hedgehog and HER2. Which of the following antibodies was the treatment used in HER2?
6. In CRC, use of novel agents are associated with increasingly common toxicities including gastrointestinal toxicities, dermatologic toxicities, vascular toxicities and autoimmune like consequences. Which of the following is considered a dermatologic toxicity?