0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
3. Which of the below best describes the study population for the recent randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled cross-over trial examining the effect of nabilone on agitation?Correct
4. In the Systolic Blood Pressure Intervention Trial (SPRINT), as an intensive blood pressure (BP) reduction strategy, investigators defied the standard and targeted a systolic BP of:Correct
5. Which of the following is not true regarding Alzheimer’s disease?Correct
2. The results of the BAN 2401 Study, a randomized, phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled analysis of 856 patients with mild cognitive impairment (MCI), revealed that patients receiving the highest treatment dose of 10 mg/kg biweekly experienced:Correct
1. All of the following modifiable risk factors reduce the likelihood of Alzheimer’s disease, except:Correct