0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Pre-ActivityCurrently, how confident are you in your ability to: 1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
- Implement strategies for early detection and diagnosis of pulmonary arterial hypertension in clinical practice Consider data regarding exercise and resting PAH when making treatment recommendations for patients
2. QuestionIndicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. *1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
- Utilize current guidelines when assessing risk and making therapeutic decisions for patients with PAH
3. Question1. According to current guidelines, if a patient is a BMPR2-mutation carrier and first-degree relatives of a patient with familial PAH, how often is echocardiogram recommended?
4. Question2. Exercise induced mean PAP > 30 and Total Pulmonary Resistance > 3 is abnormal.
5. Question3. Findings suggestive of PAH in noninvasive CPET include all of the following except: