0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Pre-ActivityCurrently, how confident are you in your ability to: 1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
- Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with spinal muscular atrophy Apply clinical trial data when managing patients with spinal muscular atrophy
2. QuestionIndicate how often you CURRENTLY use the following clinical practice strategy for your patients with spinal muscular atrophy. *1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
- Implement new and emerging clinical trial data when treating SMA patients
3. Question1. True or False: The goal of most therapeutic trials in spinal muscular atrophy is to increase the full-length SMN protein production from the SMN2 gene.
4. Question2. Which of the following therapies is not utilized when trying to amplify SMN protein production?
5. Question3. The first paper on gene replacement by intravenous delivery using scAAV9 was published in 2010 by Dr. Kevin Foust and colleagues. This study used a mouse model of SMA where the virus was injected by IV. On which day of the study was no effect shown?