0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Consider current guidelines and criteria when making treatment decisions for patients with psoriatic arthritis (PsA)
Develop tailored treatment plans for psoriatic arthritis patients to reduce joint symptoms and improve quality of life
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with psoriatic arthritis.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Optimally manage the comorbidities associated with PsA
Utilize clinical trial data for current therapeutics for psoriatic arthritis patients, including TNF inhibitors, in clinical practice
Administer comprehensive patient education to improve patient outcomes and adherence to therapy
1. Which of the following is thought to be the most prominent cytokine pathway in the immunopathogenesis of psoriatic arthritis?
2. Which of the below is not a common site of enthesial inflammation?
3. Therapies with the following mechanisms of action are all effective in treating psoriatic arthritis, except:
4. Which of the below is correct regarding the Methotrexate in Psoriatic Arthritis (MIPA) Trial?
5. All of the following are current biologic/small molecule therapies approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of both psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, except: