0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. Which of the following is thought to be the most prominent cytokine pathway in the immunopathogenesis of psoriatic arthritis?Correct
2. Which of the below is not a common site of enthesial inflammation?Correct
3. Therapies with the following mechanisms of action are all effective in treating psoriatic arthritis, except:Correct
4. Which of the below is correct regarding the Methotrexate in Psoriatic Arthritis (MIPA) Trial?Correct
5. All of the following are current biologic/small molecule therapies approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of both psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, except:Correct