0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. At the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition, data on the incidence and risk of cardiovascular events after ischemic stroke (IS) or transient ischemic attack (TIA) in myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs) of 597 patients was presented. Which of the below is not a conclusion drawn by the study investigators?Correct
2. The results of the pegylated interferon alfa-2a study of patients with high-risk polycythemia vera or high-risk essential thrombocythemia who are hydroxyurea resistant or intolerant, showed an overall response rate of:Correct
3. Which of the following was not an entry criterion for the patients enrolled in the RESPONSE Study, an open-label, phase 3 trial comparing the efficacy and safety of ruxolitinib (RUX) with best available therapy in patients with PV?Correct
4. Which of the below non-hematological adverse event was of particular interest to investigators in the follow-up to the RESPONSE Study?Correct
5. A phase I trial of oral idasanutlin (IDA), a MDM2 inhibitor, demonstrated a clear signal of clinical activity in those enrolled in the study. The patient population for this trial was comprised of:Correct