0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. The preliminary results of the GEM Caesar Trial, a randomized, open-label, phase II trial of high-risk multiple myeloma patients, showed a progression-free survival of approximately:Correct
2. What percentage of multiple myeloma patients will develop bone disease throughout the course of their lifetime?Correct
3. In the ASPIRE Trial, a randomized, open-label study of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) patients, 800 participants were randomized to either:Correct
4. Which of the following is not generally a common side effect of approved multiple myeloma monoclonal antibody drugs?Correct
5. CAR-T cell therapy has been of increased interest in the multiple myeloma community. At the American Society of Hematology 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition, the results of a phase I, dose escalation study of 21 evaluable patients with refractory disease and 3 – 14 prior failed therapies were presented. Which of the below best describes those findings?Correct