0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. The ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial consisted of both primary efficacy outcomes and major secondary efficacy endpoints. Which of the following is NOT considered a primary efficacy endpoint?Correct
2. In the ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial, 18,924 patients were randomized alirocumab SC Q2W or placebo SC Q2W. Which of the following percentages represents the baseline lipid-lowering therapy for low/moderate-dose atorvastatin/rosuvastatin for both alirocumab and placebo?Correct
3. In the ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial, which of the following primary efficacy components showed that it was not statistically significant?Correct
4. True of False: The inclusion criteria for the FOURIER Trial included patients who had a prior acute coronary syndrome (ACS) between 1 and 12 months ago.Correct
5. In the FOURIER Trial, which of the following percentages represents the mean achieved LDL reduction?Correct