0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with breast cancer.
Apply new therapeutic approaches when treating breast cancer patients.
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with breast cancer.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Review the pathophysiology of breast cancer and the rationale for therapeutic choices.
Evaluate recent clinical trial data of current and emerging therapies for the treatment of breast cancer.
Integrate treatment strategies developed with the healthcare team into patient-specific plans to improve outcomes in patients with breast cancer.
1. The Suppression of Ovarian Function Trial (SOFT Study) was conducted in over 3,000 women. The trial randomized women into three different treatment arms. Which of the following is NOT one of the pharmacotherapies used in the SOFT Study?
2. The EMBRACA Study randomized patients with metastatic HER2-negative tumors with a germline BReast CAncer gene one (BRCA1) or BReast CAncer gene two (BRCA2) mutation. Patients were randomized in a 2:1 fashion to either talazoparib or a chemotherapy of physician’s choice. Which of the following chemotherapies were used in this phase III study as a physician’s choice of therapy?
3. Sacituzumab Govitecan has been evaluated in metastatic triple negative disease (TNBC) in a large Phase 1 Trial of over 100 patients. Which of the following represents the dosing cycle for this therapy?
4. Patients in the Sacituzumab Govitecan Phase 1 Trial are a high pretreated population. All patients in the study have had at least two lines of prior therapy. Which of the following represents the percentage of patients who have had at least three lines of prior therapy?
5. In the SWOG 1200 trial, a randomized double-blind study comparing acupuncture, to sham-acupuncture, to women who were waitlist controlled, which of the following represents one of the eligibility criterion for this study?