0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. There are five sphingosine-1-phosphate receptors that are present in humans, S1PR 1 through 5. Which of the five receptors is not considered to be a target of both non-selective and selective modulators?CorrectIncorrect
2. In the Ponesimod Phase 2 Study, there was a 24-week treatment period of ponesimod at three different doses, once a day, vs placebo. Which of the following was not a dosage of ponesimod vs placebo in this study?CorrectIncorrect
3. True or False: Combination therapy is typically combining at least two different therapies that have adverse mechanisms of action to achieve an even greater efficacy without compromising safety.CorrectIncorrect
4. The SENTINEL Study was the study of patients who were on interferon and had a suboptimal response, and then randomized to receive the addition of natalizumab, or remain on interferon by itself. The study showed that the addition of the natalizumab was superior over interferon by itself. Which of the following percentages represents the difference in annualized relapse rate of interferon by itself vs. interferon + natalizumab?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is a benefit of early treatment?CorrectIncorrect