0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Analyze evidence-based data as it relies to treating IPF patients
Include the health care team when making decisions regarding patient treatment in IPF
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with IPF.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Utilize patient education and thorough follow-ups to manage persistent cough in IPF patients
Manage dual therapy through understanding the patient’s lifestyle preferences and monitoring titrations
Implement the most recent data on IPF research into treatment regimens
1. How can quantification imaging metrics better patient diagnosis?
2. All but which of the following have been shown to increase patient compliance during treatment for IPF:
3. Which of the following is not true of the results of the Antifibrotics and Transplant study?
4. You have a 65-year old male patient that is having a difficult time managing side effects from their medications. What steps could you take to help better this patients chance of a positive outcome?
5. Which of the following is NOT an outcome of pulmonary rehab for IPF patients?