0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. According to the MRC Breathlessness Scale, which grade is a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient who is short of breath when hurrying on level ground or walking up a slight hill?CorrectIncorrect
2. According to the GOLD Guidelines, up to what percentage of patients did not know how to use their inhaler well enough to benefit from prescribed medications?CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is not true of the results of the Withdrawal of Inhaled Steroids during Optimized Bronchodilator Management (WISDOM) Trial, a 12-month comparison study of study LABA/LAMA versus LABA/ICS/LAMA in patients with severe COPD and multiple exacerbations?CorrectIncorrect
4. A recent analysis of the SPIROMICS Cohort for the alignment of COPD medication use patterns with Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) Guidelines revealed the highest percentage of patients receiving no treatment in which of the below subsets?CorrectIncorrect
5. All of the following are core components of a COPD care model that are linked to patient engagement/empowerment, except:CorrectIncorrect