0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Optimally evaluate stroke risk using the CHA2DS2-VASc Score
Provide effective patient education, particularly regarding modifiable risk factors, to improve outcomes
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with stroke.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Utilize current guidelines and recommendations for the treatment and management of stroke patients in practice
Apply recent clinical trial data, including that of non-vitamin K oral anticoagulants, when making treatment decisions for stroke patients
Utilize supportive care trial data when conducting shared decision making with stroke patients
1. All of the following are modifiable risk factors of stroke, except:
2. When evaluating stroke risk according to the CHA2DS2-VASc Score, which factor is worth two points rather than one?
3. According to current recommendations, which of the following candidates would be eligible to receive a non-vitamin K oral anticoagulant (NOAC) agent?
4. All of the following regarding the MR CLEAN, ESCAPE, EXTEND IA, SWIFT PRIME and REVASCAT trials are true, except:
5. A recent study of the characteristics of stroke patients found all of the following populations to be particularly medication adverse, except: