0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. All of the following are modifiable risk factors of stroke, except:CorrectIncorrect
2. When evaluating stroke risk according to the CHA2DS2-VASc Score, which factor is worth two points rather than one?CorrectIncorrect
3. According to current recommendations, which of the following candidates would be eligible to receive a non-vitamin K oral anticoagulant (NOAC) agent?CorrectIncorrect
4. All of the following regarding the MR CLEAN, ESCAPE, EXTEND IA, SWIFT PRIME and REVASCAT trials are true, except:CorrectIncorrect
5. A recent study of the characteristics of stroke patients found all of the following populations to be particularly medication adverse, except:CorrectIncorrect