0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Accurately assess for risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD)
Apply PCSK9 inhibitors in clinic to prevent heart attack and stroke
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with dyslipidemia.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Utilize current guidelines for the treatment and management of CVD in clinical practice
Consider recently released clinical trial data, particularly that of PCSK9 inhibitors, when making therapeutic decisions for dyslipidemia patients
Administer optimal patient education engaging the interprofessional team to improve adherence and quality of life
1. The following risk entries are included in the Pooled Cohort Equation for 10 year risk estimates, except:
2. The ODYSSEY Outcomes data evaluated the use of alirocumab in which of the following groups of patients?
3. The absolute risk reduction in the primary efficacy outcome in the ODYESSY Outcomes data was:
4. Compared to individuals with LDL-C <130 mg/dL as referent, an individual with FH and LDL-C >/= 220 mg/dL has an increased ASCVD risk of:
5. According to the 2016 NLA expert panel on treatment with PCSK9i’s, PCSK9i’s should be used in FH patients: