0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with cardiovascular disease.
Apply new therapeutic approaches when treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with cardiovascular disease.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Analyze recent subset data for outcomes trials concerning PCSK9 inhibitors
Incorporate current dyslipidemia guidelines and optimal PCSK9 inhibitors into clinical practice
Implement PCSK9 inhibitors data to improve outcomes for dyslipidemia patients with stroke or at a high CV risk
1. The FOURIER Trial was a double-blind trial that randomized patients to placebo or evolocumab for 2.2 years with primary and key secondary endpoints. Which of the following was NOT a key secondary endpoint of the FOURIER Trial?
2. In the FOURIER Trial, which of the following sub-populations had the highest primary endpoint event rates in the evolocumab treatment group?
3. In the FOURIER Trial LDL-C subgroup analysis, which of the following results were seen?
4. Which of the following statements is the MOST CORRECT regarding best current practices for CVD risk assessment?
5. According to evidence-based guidelines and recommendations written since PCSK9i became available, which of the following is MOST CORRECT?