0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Understand and apply current and emerging therapies for the treatment of patients with multiple sclerosis
Utilize the interdisciplinary team approach to improve outcomes in multiple sclerosis patients
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with multiple sclerosis.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Accurately detect and diagnose multiple sclerosis as well as monitor disease progression
Optimally switch and sequence therapies to improve outcomes and quality of life
Develop data-driven treatment plans to effectively address patient-specific characteristics of multiple sclerosis
1. Which disease-modifying agent exerts its mechanism of action by reduction of pyrimidine synthesis in replicating lymphocytes?
2. The preferred duration of washout when switching from natalizumab to fingolimod is:
3. The maximum percentage of patients achieving NEDA (no evidence of disease activity) in a phase 3 clinical trial of an FDA approved disease-modifying agent is between:
4. All of the following are characteristic of a first attack or clinically isolated syndrome (CIS), except:
5. Which of the following biomarkers is presented in active MS lesions and acts via its specific receptor CXCR5?