0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident
Develop personalized treatment plans incorporating S1P therapeutics for patients with multiple sclerosis.
Consider S1P therapeutic approaches when determining the best line of treatment for MS patients.
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with multiple sclerosis.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Analyze the role of S1P therapeutics in the management of patients with MS.
Evaluate recent efficacy and safety data of S1P based therapeutics for the treatment of MS as presented at the Joint ECTRIMS-ACTRIMS Meeting.
Integrate S1P based therapeutics to optimally manage disease activity in MS.
1. Which of the following Sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) subtype receptors are considered most beneficial?
2. In the extension phase of the ponesimod clinical trial, which of the following doses of ponesimod displayed the most robust effect?
3. The SUNBEAM Trial is a one-year multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group, active treatment-controlled study. The study compared daily oral ozanimod vs weekly interferon (IFN) beta-1a. Which of the following showed the best results?
4. The PARADIGMS Study is a randomized, double-blind study of fingolimod vs. interferon beta-1a in pediatric multiple sclerosis. Fingolimod was superior to interferon beta-1a in reducing annual relapse rate (ARR). Which of the following represents the percent reduction of ARR with fingolimod at month 24?
5. The Phase 3 EXPAND Trial evaluated the effect of siponimod vs placebo on MRI endpoints in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. Which of the following percentages represents the reduction in disability at 3 months?