- May 17, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
This educational activity will provide attendees with an extensive update on rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis. Expert faculty in each field will analyze the most recent clinical trial data and provide insight on incorporating this science into everyday practice. This activity will enable the healthcare team to provide the most effective care for their arthritis patients.
This activity is designed to meet the needs of rheumatologists, internists and other health care providers involved in the management of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
- Review differences in the pathogenesis of psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Discuss strategies for patient assessment and early diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- Analyze the most recent clinical trial data for the treatment and management of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- Apply the most up-to-date science to improve outcomes in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis
- Effectively utilize the healthcare team for patient education and adherence to treatment
TOPS’L Clubhouse/Fitness Center in the Centre Court Ballroom 9011 US-98 Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Thursday, May 17th, 2018 6:30 – 7:00 pm – Registration and Dinner 7:00 – 9:00 pm – CME Symposium
There is no fee for this educational activity.
AcademicCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
AcademicCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Inquiries/Special Needs
For all CME inquiries or special needs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-687-3300.
This activity is supported by educational grants from Lilly USA, LLC and Sanofi, Genzyme and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
This is an independent satellite CME/CE symposium held in conjunction with the Congress of Clinical Rheumatology 2018.