0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Understand the role of emerging JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor therapeutics in clinical practice
Examine the signs and symptoms, physical function and radiographic disease progression of RA
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Utilize recent clinical trial data of emerging and emerged therapeutics in practice
Manage cardiovascular comorbidities associated with treating RA patients
Develop individualized treatment plans to reduce disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
1. All of the following are major intracellular signal transduction pathways involved in the pathogenesis of RA, except:
2. If a patient with rheumatoid arthritis has a primary inadequate response to an anti-TNF agent, their response will be better if their second biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) is:
3. Which of the following is true regarding the results of MOBILITY and TARGET, two randomized, placebo-controlled trials examining the safety and efficacy of sarilumab in RA patients?
4. The RA- BEAM Study was a randomized, phase III, placebo-controlled trial of baricitinib versus adalimumab. In patients with moderate/serve RA and an inadequate response to methotrexate, baricitinib 4 mg once daily resulted in a significant improvement in all of the following over placebo, except:
5. To establish biosimilarity, the Food and Drug Administration looks at the totality of evidence. This does not include: