An Independent CME Symposium
at the Congress of Clinical Rheumatology 2017
A New Era in Rheumatology:
Therapeutic Advances for the Management
of Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis
Rheumatologists, immunologists, primary care physicians, internists, nurse practitioners, nurses and other healthcare providers involved in the management of patients with psoriatic arthritis.
- Discuss the science, pathophysiology and therapeutic options for the management of patients with psoriatic arthritis.
- Analyze the safety and efficacy of clinical trial data for current and emerging therapeutics for the management of patients with psoriatic arthritis.
- Implement advanced strategies for accurate diagnosis, patient monitoring, and patient-specific treatment plans for the entire healthcare team to manage patients with psoriatic arthritis.
- Clinical Trial Review: The Safety and Efficacy of Therapeutic Options for Psoriatic Arthritis
- Scientific Update on Psoriatic Arthritis: The Science, Pathophysiology, and Therapeutic Options
- Implementing Advanced Strategies to Optimize Treatment Options and Outcomes in Patients with Psoriatic Arthritis
Sandestin Hilton Resort
4000 Sandestin Blvd
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
This a complimentary CME symposium.
AcademicCME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AcademicCME is an accredited provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nursing Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Credit Designation Statement
AcademicCME designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CE Inquiries/Special Needs
For all CE inquiries or special needs, please contact: email@example.com.
This activity has been supported by an independent educational grant from Celgene Corporation and Lilly USA, LLC.
Alan L. Epstein, MD
Clinical Professor of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
School of Medicine