0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Understand the pathophysiology, as well as strategies for accurate detection and diagnosis, of multiple myeloma.
Provide optimal patient education, particularly regarding comorbidities of multiple myeloma, to improve adherence and quality of life.
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with multiple myeloma.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Consider recently released combination therapy data when making therapeutic decisions for your patients
Manage the treatment resistant and/or intolerant multiple myeloma patient population
Utilize supportive care trial data when conducting shared decision making with MM patients
1. The preliminary results of the GEM Caesar Trial, a randomized, open-label, phase II trial of high-risk multiple myeloma patients, showed a progression-free survival of approximately:
2. What percentage of multiple myeloma patients will develop bone disease throughout the course of their lifetime?
3. In the ASPIRE Trial, a randomized, open-label study of relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM) patients, 800 participants were randomized to either:
4. Which of the following is not generally a common side effect of approved multiple myeloma monoclonal antibody drugs?
5. CAR-T cell therapy has been of increased interest in the multiple myeloma community. At the American Society of Hematology 59th Annual Meeting & Exposition, the results of a phase I, dose escalation study of 21 evaluable patients with refractory disease and 3 – 14 prior failed therapies were presented. Which of the below best describes those findings?