0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Not categorized 0%
You need at least a 70% to pass
1. A patient has a history of Gleason 4+5 prostate cancer status post androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) and radiation therapy (RT), now with a rising prostate specific antigen (PSA) on ADT, a current PSA of 5 and a doubling time of 6 months. Imaging was negative for METs. Appropriate therapy at this time includes:Correct
2. Each of the following drugs could be considered in the first line setting for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer, except:Correct
3. A patient with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer tumor was found to have mismatch repair deficiency and microstatellite instability in his tumor. Which of the following drugs could be considered:Correct
4. A 68-year-old African-American male has had mid back pain for 6 months, which he attributes to shoveling snow. His prostate-specific antigen (PSA) rates are 8000. Treatment options for this patient include androgen deprivation therapy as well as which of the following?Correct
5. A 62-year-old Caucasian male has been diagnosed with generalized 15-pound weight loss, back pain and nocturia. His past medical history includes brittle diabetes, mild retinopathy and grade 1 peripheral neuropathy. A clinical workup revealed a PSA of 200. His bone scan was positive for L2-L4 metastasis, bilateral rib metastasis and right iliac crest and a CT scan positive for two 3 cm liver lesions suspicious for metastasis. Treatment options for this patient include androgen deprivation therapy as well as which of the following?Correct