0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with cardiovascular disease
Apply newer scientific advances and therapeutic approaches involving lipoprotein(a) to patients for the treatment of cardiovascular disease
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with cardiovascular disease.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Analyze the science of Lp(a) and its role in the management and prevention of cardiovascular risk
Implement clinical trial data and mechanisms of action of emerging therapeutics to reduce Lp(a)
Incorporate new and emerging scientific data into individualized treatment strategies to optimally manage Lp(a) and improve cardiovascular outcomes
1. High lipoprotein(a) is causally related to the increased risk of:
2. Which of the following is true?
3. Regarding Lp(a), which of the following answer choice is correct?
4. Which of the following answer choices is true regarding treatment for elevated Lp(a) levels?
5. Based on current knowledge, the most effective method to reduce plasma levels of Lp(a) is: