0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Apply new therapeutic approaches when treating patients with dyslipidemia.
Develop personalized treatment plans for patients with dyslipidemia.
1.Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with dyslipidemia.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Analyze the science of LDL cholesterol and the relationship to cardiovascular events
Evaluate and implement recent clinical trial data for PCSK9 Inhibitors, including data on the prevention of heart attack and stroke
Utilize the healthcare team to apply PCSK9 inhibitors into clinical strategies for the treatment of dyslipidemia and prevention of cardiovascular events
1. The ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial consisted of both primary efficacy outcomes and major secondary efficacy endpoints. Which of the following is NOT considered a primary efficacy endpoint?
2. In the ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial, 18,924 patients were randomized alirocumab SC Q2W or placebo SC Q2W. Which of the following percentages represents the baseline lipid-lowering therapy for low/moderate-dose atorvastatin/rosuvastatin for both alirocumab and placebo?
3. In the ODYSSEY Outcomes Trial, which of the following primary efficacy components showed that it was not statistically significant?
4. True of False: The inclusion criteria for the FOURIER Trial included patients who had a prior acute coronary syndrome (ACS) between 1 and 12 months ago.
5. In the FOURIER Trial, which of the following percentages represents the mean achieved LDL reduction?