0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
Currently, how confident are you in your ability to:
1 = not confident, 2 = somewhat confident, 3 = confident, 4 = very confident, 5 = extremely confident, N/A = not applicable to me
Apply emerging clinical trial data of biosimilars when developing personalized treatment plans for cancer patients
Utilize the interprofessional team in the management and treatment of cancer patients
Indicate how often you CURRENTLY use each of the following clinical practice strategies for your patients with cancer.
*1 = Never, 2 = Not often, 3 = Sometimes, 4 = Often, 5 = Always, N/A = Not applicable to me
Integrate the fundamentals of biosimilars in oncology, including bioequivalence, totality of evidence, and interchangeability.
Apply current clinical trial data of biosimilars for the treatment of various oncologic therapeutic areas.
Incorporate the health care team and shared decision making to achieve improved outcomes in patients with various cancers.
1. Which of the following is a characteristic of a chemical drug and NOT a biologic?
2. According to the stepwise approach for biosimilar development, there are five steps in the process of developing a biosimilar. Which of the following represents step three on the stepwise approach for biosimilar development scale?
3. True or False: After a biosimilar drug is available, state law gives pharmacists the authority to act independently of the prescriber to dispense the lowest-cost, equivalent medicinal product.
4. Currently, in Europe, there are 23 approved biosimilars. How many approved biosimilars does the United States have?
5. In the international cross-sectional patient education survey published in 2016 consisting of both European and United States rheumatology patients, oncology patients, patient advocates, and patient caregivers, what percentage of those surveyed had never heard of a biosimilar before?